ChenOne is Pakistan’s leading fashion retailer. It has retail outlets in Pakistan and Middle Eastern countries. ChenOne was established in 1997. The first ChenOne store was opened in Islamabad then another in Lahore. Since then there is no looking back. In all of the major cities of Pakistan there is ChenOne retail outlet. ChenOne offers fashion clothing, bed linen, foot wear, kitchen accessories and furniture.
ChenOne is brainchild of mian Muhammad Latif. He started this chain to provide international quality to customers at local prices. Initially it was planed to establish such stores in 14 different cities of Pakistan. ChenOne has four different departments to cater to the needs of their customers. Presently ChenOne has more then 20 stores.
ChenOne offers free home delivery and offers special discount. ChenOne has revenue of 24.5 million us dollars and earns profit of 1.3 million us dollars.ChenOne has retail outlets in following places. ChenOne stores are located in Pakistan in the following places:
- Islamabad (Opened in 1997)
- Rahim Yar Khan (Opened in 1997)
- Lahore (Gulberg branch) (Opened in 1998)
- Faisalabad (Opened in 1998)
- Karachi (Opened in 1999)
- Rawalpindi (Opened in 2001)
- Peshawar (Opened in 2002)
- Abbottabad (Opened in 2004)
- Lahore (Defence branch) (Opened in 2004)
- Multan (Opened in 2005)
- Sialkot (Opened in 2006)
- Gujrat (Opened in 2006)
- Karachi (Tariq Road) (2008)
- Bhurban (Opened in 2008)
- Sargodha (Opened in 2009)
- Bahawalpur (Opened in 2009)
- Abu Dhabi
- Dubai (Jumeriah)
- Riyadh (Olaya Road near to Kingdom Tower)
Chenone is owned by Chenab group. Mian Muhammad latif, with the worth of 700 million us dollars, is chairman Chenab group.