Many Pakistani companies are doing fairly well in hi tech business. Following is the list of some extremely successful businesses.
- INTEGRATED DYNAMICS. It is a private company that designs and manufacture unmanned aerial vehicle in Pakistan. According to chief executive Raza Sabir Khan Company has exported air frames to many countries.
- NetSol technologies. It is a software company founded in 1995 by three brothers. NetSol now have offices in Australia, China, Pakistan, Thailand, United Kingdom and head office in United States of America.
- Tradekey.com is third largest business to business website in the world. It was formed in 2005, and now facilitates transactions worth 100 million dollars in a month.
- Technocraft is a web hosting company started in 2001. It also provides search engine optimization (SEO) services to businesses for just 200$.
- Softronix is a software developing company incorporated in 2001.now it has 6 franchise offices in country, while head quartered in Canada.
- Rozee.pk is Pakistan’s leading job portal. Over 30000 employers including multinationals like McDonald’s, Coca-Cola and many others.
- Nayatel is a company offering broadband internet, modern telephone and digital video services in twin cities. Having 500 employees, it serves 6000 household and business units.
- Multilynx is a systems and networking solution providing company.
- Mindstorm studios. A Lahore based company develops video games and other software. Its product cricket revolution was declared to be the official video game by ICC.